Wednesday September 24, 2014
Today’s the Day! What about today? It’s my birthday! I’m not saying how old I am some days I feel older than others.
I have a gift for everyone who places an order on my website today!(Because of issues with Stampin’ Ups site yesterday you can still order and get the gift Thursday, Sept. 25 as well.)
Please use the following Hostess Code: 3QMVXYTC
Now for the gifts you may choose (1):
$25.00 order Choose (1 of these options):
– A package of Cut & Ready Card Bases (Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Lost Lagoon, Old Olive, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Whisper White or the new In Colors)
– Rhinestone Jewels
– Pearl Jewels
$50.00 Order Choose (1 of these options):
– Two items from the above list
– 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow or Tangerine Tango)
– Fast Fuse adhesive
– Any of the Textured Impressions embossing folders
$75.00 Order Choose (1 of these options):
– Three items from the ($25.00 list)
– Any $14.95 or less stamp set
– Any of the Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers
$100.00 Order Choose (1 of these options):
– Four items from the ($25.00 list)
– Fast Fuse adhesive and Refill
– Any $19.95 or less stamp set
If your order is $150.00 or more DO NOT use the hostess code and you get the hostess benefits for yourself. (I will pick a gift and send it to you).
After you place your order I’ll email you for your gift choice or you can email me too.
Today’s card was one I did for the sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.
I decided to go with the Perfect Pennants stamp set and the All is Calm Specialty DSP. I love this DSP the colors are so pretty. I also wanted to show you that even though the paper is by all the Christmas stuff you can use it for other events.
I also love the new little flower punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
The base of the card is the Lost Lagoon Cut & Ready card stock and the ribbon is the Lost Lagoon 3/8″ Silky Taffeta Ribbon.
Here’s your shopping list:
NEW FEATURE! See at the bottom of the Shopping list on the left hand side where it says “Supply List”; if you click on that it will give you the supply list in a pdf file and then if you click on the name of the product you want it will go directly to my store.
Another very cool feature my son made for me. 🙂
Thanks again for stopping by and have a great day!