Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Okay, so I was surfing the blogs yesterday and came across one where someone took the On Board Books the Briefcase (from the Summer Mini) and some envelopes and turned it into a stinking cute purse.? Well I wanted mine to stand up so I created a box for the inside of the briefcases.? I also wanted something extra on the front so I?made?a pocket for the front.? Isn’t it just too stinking cute??
Tomorrow I’m going to show you the great cards I?made for the inside of the briefcase.? Then on Friday I will show you the video tutorial. 🙂
Update– List of Supplies for the Tote:
– On Board Books Briefcase #118766 $4.95 (there are 8 briefcases per package so you will get 4 finished totes)
– 2 sheets of Designer Series Paper (I used the Island Oasis #117173 $9.95?)
– 1 sheet of coordinating card stock for the box and 1 sheet of coordinating card stock for the front pocket
– Coordinating Ribbon
– Mini Vintage Tags #118763 $4.95 (Summer Mini)
– Tiny Tags #118091 wood mount $22.95 or 118592 clear mount $16.95 (this is from the Occasions Mini but still available)
– Anywhere Glue Stick #104045 $3.95
– Tropical Party stamp set #118515 wood mount $17.95 or #120081 clear mount $13.95
– Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads #109110 $10.95
– Sticky Strip?#104294 $6.95
Tomorrow I’ll show you the cards that go inside and will give you there supply list.? On Friday I’ll be posting the Video Tutorial.
So there you go,?order your supplies?from my website: gcalkins.stampinup.net or email me ([email protected]) your order and I’ll place it for you.? Don’t forget to order your retired items too before they are gone, they are going going fast!
Have a Great Day!