Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Today is the new sketch challenge for Try Stamping on Tuesday and here is the sketch:
The Mocha Morning Specialty paper makes beautiful cards for any occasion. I love the Ivory, Crumb Cake and Black colors together and I think they make beautiful wedding or anniversary cards. I like how you don’t have to do much besides stick them together the papers alone create beautiful cards, minimal stamping necessary.
We are on Spring Break this week and it has given me some time to reflect on my blog and what I can do for you. I have a little survey below consisting of questions on how I might make my blog better and what keeps you coming back daily.
Here are a couple of questions for you:
1. What types of samples do you enjoy seeing the most? (cards, masculine cards, gift card holders, boxes, bags, etc.)
2. From all the blogs you visit what keeps you coming back to certain blogs? (There style, color combinations, layouts, creativity, videos, ideas)
3. Do you prefer video tutorials or step by step picture tutorials?
4. Do you prefer a scheduled day for tutorials whether video or step by step, if so what day of the week works best for you to view them?
5. What do I need to post in order to help you the most when placing your orders whether Online Ordering, thru me or your demonstrator?
6. What can I do to better your blog experience with me?
If you want to email me your responses privately that would be great or you can leave your comments here. To email me privately just click on the little Email me in the upper left hand column.
Thanks so much!
Have a Great Day and Happy Stamping!