Sorry no simple Saturday card today but it really is a simple card to make.
This is another shaker card we made in my card club this month.
We used the Wonderous Wreath stamp set and coordinating framelits to make this card.
Here are the instructions:
– Fold your Cherry Cobbler Cut & Ready cardstock in half to create your card.
– Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″ and run it through the big shot inside the Tiny Triangles embossing folder. Attach to your card front.
– Stamp the wreath onto a piece of whisper white cardstock using the Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler inks. Cut out using the coordinating framelits.
– Punch a 2″ circle from a Window sheet and attach to the back side of the wreath using liquid glue.
– Attach a shaker frame to the window sheet.
– Fill your shaker with confetti stars punched out of Pear Pizzazz and Cherry Cobbler card stock.
– Punch a 2″ circle from a piece of Whisper White cardstock and attach to the shaker frame.
– Attach your shaker frame to your card front.
– Stamp a sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and turn it into a banner and mat onto a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock; match the banner.
– Attach your sentiment to the card front.
Another very pretty shaker card.
If you are doing some Christmas shopping don’t forget to check out the Online Extravaganza Sale.
Click HERE to view the flyer.
Please use this hostess code: V4SUKSHE
OR give yourself a gift and get the Stampin’ UP! Starter kit at a 25% discount.
YOU choose the items you want to receive in your starter kit:
– Choose up to $125.00 worth of Products and pay only $74.25.
– Yes, you may choose products from the Online Extravaganza deal and save even MORE!
– Plus NO SHIPPING! That’s another 10% savings!
More details can be found HERE.
Happy Black Friday!