My Stamp Camp at Home Card Club Kit for October features the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper, the Linen Thread and the Adhesive-Backed Speckled Gems. Let me just say that the papers in this pack are BEAUTIFUL! This Autumn-Themed Designer Paper is perfect for all of your upcoming fall events and occasions. You will love the scenic prints and all the different fun fold cards you can create with these prints.
My club cards are easy for the beginner stampers but I always have at least one card with a fun fold or a technique. In this months kit club members will be able to create one quick and easy simple card and 3 fun fold cards.
Every month club members receive a step by step video tutorial for each one of my cards along with the written PDF file. The beauty of the videos is you can rewind and fast forward as much as you need to. Card Club Kit Members will create 2 of each of the 4 designs for a total of 8 cards.
The sentiments on the cards are from the coordinating Autumn Leaves Bundle as are the die cut pieces. Card Club Members will not need the stamp set or dies to create their cards but, if you wish to have your sentiments to be identical to mine then you will want to place your online order with me for the Autumn Leaves Bundle. Club members who contacted me before the first of the month will receive the coordinating bundle for their Club Card Kit at catalog price and save on shipping and tax.
What is The Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
- Stamp Camp Card Club is a monthly, recurring subscription (payment goes through PayPal automatically each month after you have registered You do not have to have a PayPal account to subscribe).
- Each month you will receive a package sent to your door with 8 fabulous cards for you to create. There are 4 different designs and you will create 2 of each design.
- Most of the supplies you need to make them with will come in the kit. Stamp sets, die sets, adhesive, glue dots, and ink(s) are NOT included unless stated.
- You will receive at least a $20 value of Stampin’ Up! products that you will use on your cards. There will be plenty of products left over to use on future cards or projects!
- You will save on shipping and tax if you purchase the coordinating featured stamp set/bundle from me. Email me and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for the Catalog Purchase Price. Club members need to email me before the first of the month to let me know if they wish to purchase the bundle at catalog price; less the shipping and tax. After this date I will be happy to order the bundle for club members but they will be charged the shipping and tax for their state.
My Card Club kits are easy enough so that you can substitute ink colors and stamp sets from your own craft room, if you choose to.
Card Kit of the Month Club is a subscription but if you wish to give it a try NOW is the time! Email me that you would like to try out my club for this month and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for $42.00.
What All is Included with the Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
The October Club Kit will include the following:
- 4 different card kits/2 of each design, complete with die cuts and punched out shapes, card bases, panels, and Stampin’ Up! envelopes. Pre-stamped images not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Stampin’ Up! All About Autumn Designer Series Paper 1/2 pack of 6 x 6 prints (24 sheets)
- Full package of Linen Thread
- A package of the Adhesive-Backed Speckled Gems
- Complete written instructions that will be emailed to your in-box as a PDF.
- Pre-recorded video with step-by-step instructions for each card kit.
- Card Club Bonus – Card Club Kit Members can receive the featured stamp set/bundle at catalog price (save on shipping and tax) if they let me know by the first of the month.
- Bonus PDF Files added throughout the month using the Suite of products (these are FREE PDF files for club members only)
- Bonus Download and Pattern for Weekly One Sheet Wonder cards (these are FREE PDF files for club members only)
Product Substitutions: If there are shipping delays with Stampin’ Up! or items are out of stock; I will substitute items with the best fit for the projects.
Card Club will bring you a Card Class every month!
Deadline to subscribe and receive the All About Autumn Stampin’ Up! Card Club Kit is October 22, 2023 at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but if you complete 6 consecutive months, I’ll send you $25 of FREE Stampin’ Up! products of my choice!
Stamp Camp At Home Club Kit price is $42.00 which includes shipping!
Orders are shipped as I receive the products.
*not responsible for shipping delays from Stampin’ Up!
Here is your shopping list for this months All About Autumn Designer Series Paper Stamp Camp Card Club Kits:
Remember you MUST use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00, then do NOT use the host code and you will receive the host benefits, plus my rewards.
Looking ahead what is coming in the Card Club Kits:
November Stamp Camp At Home Card Club Kit will feature:
- ½ of a pack (6 x 12) Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper
- 5 yards of the Black& Very Vanilla Large Check Ribbon
- Full pack of the Festive Pearls
- 8 pieces of 4 X 6 Joyful Specialty Designer Series Paper
For your reference – The Coordinating Bundle Joy of Noel Bundle and Christmas Classic Bundle
December Stamp Camp At Home Card Club Kit will feature:
- Full pack (48 sheets 6 x 6) Garden Walk 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
- A package of the Blooming Pearls
For your reference – The Coordinating Bundle is Modern Garden Bundle
These are tentative based on availability and may be subjected to change. Club members will get a heads up if things change. Club members who notify me regarding purchasing the coordinating stamp set/bundle before the 1st of the month will not be charged shipping and tax on the bundles.
October Customer Appreciation Clear Block Holder:
Would you like to keep your clear blocks organized and right at your finger tips? Then you are going to love this clear block holder. This holder will hold all 9 of the Stampin’ Up! Clear Blocks (clear blocks are NOT included). Each clear block has it’s own space in the holder and with it’s open concept it makes it easy to grab the block size you need. The holder comes in 3 different colors, mint green, baby blue and purple. If you have a color choice please email me and let me know which color you would like.
How do you get one of these Clear Block Holders?
Place a min. $75.00 order (before shipping and tax) with me and you MUST Use the Host Code: UVSEVMDA
Once your order has gone through I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for $5.00 to cover the cost of shipping. If you do not want the clear block holder simply do not pay the PayPal invoice and I’ll cancel it after 3 days.
Remember you MUST use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00, then do NOT use the host code and you will receive the host benefits, plus my clear block holder. One Clear Block Holder per customer.
Please use the host code: UVSEVMDA
Click HERE to view How To Use A Host Code
Are. you a Stamp Camp At Home Card Club Member? Would you like to receive the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper Card Club kit? You can give it a try! Let me know that you would like to give my card club kit a try and I’ll send you a PayPal. invoice for $42.00.