Gather your craft supplies and join the Regency Park Stamp Camp At Home Card Club Kit for April! Learn how to create beautiful fun fold cards and surprise someone with your creativity. Put your crafty skills to the test and get creative today! This kit includes almost everything you need to make unique stamp-crafted cards (you need adhesive, ink color, trimmer and sentiment stamp set). Sign up today and join the card-making fun!
My Stamp Camp At Home Card kit of the Month Club for April 2023 features a 6 X 6 pack of the Regency Park Designer Series Paper, a full package of the Dots and all the consumables to create 8 simply gorgeous cards.
This month features a sentimental regency park sneak peek with 1 regular card and 3 fun fold cards in the club kit. Card Club Kit Members will create 2 of each of the 4 designs for a total of 8 cards.
The sentiments on the cards are from the coordinating Sentimental Park Bundle. NOTE: This bundle is carried over into the upcoming New Annual Stampin’ Up! catalog but it is not going to be sold in a bundle, so to receive the 10% savings bundled price you need to purchase it before May 2nd. This is also the case for the coordinating Petal Park Bundle, it also is carrying over but will not be sold in a bundle, so to receive the bundle price you need to order it before May 2nd.
Card Club Members will not need the stamp set or dies to create their cards but, if you wish to have your sentiments be identical to mine then you will want to place your online order with me for the Sentimental Park Bundle. Club members who contacted me before the April 4 will receive the coordinating bundle at catalog price and save on shipping and tax.
What is The Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
- Stamp Camp Card Club is a monthly, recurring subscription (payment goes through PayPal automatically each month after you have registered).
- Each month you will receive a package sent to your door with 8 fabulous cards for you to create. There are 4 different designs and you will create 2 of each design.
- Most of the supplies you need to make them with will come in the kit. Stamp sets, die sets, adhesive, glue dots, and ink(s) are NOT included unless stated.
- You will receive at least a $20 value of Stampin’ Up! products that you will use on your cards. There will be plenty of products left over to use on future cards or projects!
- You will save on shipping and tax if you purchase the coordinating featured stamp set/bundle from me. Email me and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for the Catalog Purchase Price. Club members need to email me before the first of the month to let me know if they wish to purchase the bundle at catalog price; less the shipping and tax. After this date I will be happy to order the bundle for club members but they will be charged the shipping and tax for their state.
My Card Club kits are easy enough so that you can substitute ink colors and stamp sets from your own craft room, if you choose to.
Card Kit of the Month Club is a subscription but if you wish to give it a try NOW is the time! Email me that you would like to try out my club for this month and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for $40.00.
What All is Included with the Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
The April Club Kit will include the following:
- 4 different card kits/2 of each design, complete with die cuts and punched out shapes, card bases, panels, and Stampin’ Up! envelopes. Pre-stamped images not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Stampin’ Up! Regency Park 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Pack
- Full package of Dots
- Complete written instructions that will be emailed to your in-box as a PDF.
- Pre-recorded video with step-by-step instructions for each card kit.
- Card Club Bonus – Card Club Kit Members can receive the featured stamp set/bundle at catalog price (save on shipping and tax) if they let me know by April 4.
- Bonus PDF Files added throughout the month using the Suite of products
- Bonus Download and Pattern for Weekly One Sheet Wonder cards
Product Substitutions: If there are shipping delays with Stampin’ Up! or items are out of stock; I will substitute items with the best fit for the projects.
Card Club will bring you a Card Class every month!
Deadline to subscribe and receive the Stampin’ Up! Regency Park Card Club Kit is April 22, 2023 at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but if you complete 6 consecutive months, I’ll send you $25 of FREE Stampin’ Up! products of my choice!
Stamp Camp Card Club price is $40.00 which includes shipping! (NOTE: For current club members or for those who join in April 2023; the subscription price will not change it will continue to be $40.00 for New Subscribers in May, 2023 and forward the price will increase to $42.00 a month due to the increase in the cost of supplies like: cardstock, envelopes, designer series paper, dies and punches.). These are just a few of the items in the upcoming catalog that have price increases. Prices in the new catalog have increased anywhere from .25 cents to $3.00. I encourage you to stock up NOW on your favorite paper packs, envelopes, ink colors and adhesives before the price increases.
Orders are shipped as I receive the products.
*not responsible for shipping delays from Stampin’ Up!
Here are the supplies you will need to complete your Regency Park Card Club Kit:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart. Make sure to use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00 then you are your own host and will receive all the host benefits and my PDF File.
Don’t forget to use the Host Code: T2B6TVNN
Place a minimum $25.00 order (before shipping and tax) and you MUST use the Host Code T2B6TVNN – I’ll send you a Package of the Solid Faceted Gems, colors are Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Melon Mambo, Pool Party and Mossy Meadow.
Place a min. $50.00 order (before shipping and tax) and you MUST Use the Host Code: T2B6TVNN – I’ll send you the Solid Faceted Gems PLUS a package of 10 Handmade Cards from me.