This month’s Stamp Camp At Home Club Kit features the Forever Blossoms and the coordinating Cherry Blossoms Dies, plus the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder from Stampin’ Up!
You will create 3 cards with this months card kit each a bit stepped up from the next. It is easy enough for the beginner stamper with my tips and techniques but, also will delight the avid stamper as well. These cards consist of a basic card, Peek-a-boo window card and then the final card is a partial die cutting card.
Not only will you get the PDF file and Video link but you will get all the consumables to create the 3 cards with envelopes.
Here are the details on The Stamp Camp At Home Club:
This Online Club allows you to choose the products you want to order each month, whether that’s stamps, inks or dies — it’s YOUR choice!
YOU can enjoy some awesome benefits at HOME — no matter where you live in the United States!
Here’s How it Works:
- The Stamp Camp At Home Club will begin the 3rd Wednesday of the month and end on the last day of the month. All the details will be on my blog on the 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- Place an order over $40.00 before shipping and tax, in My Online Store. Make sure you have selected me as your Demonstrator! (My name should be in the upper left corner: Glenda Calkins).
- MUST Use the Stamp Camp At Home Host Code to qualify for The Stamp Camp At Home Club. At Home Host Code will be visible in the right hand side bar on my blog.
- I will send you the password to the exclusive album where I will post three cards/projects with PDF files, video tutorials and additional photos.
- You will receive a free make and take packet with the consumable supplies to make the Stamp Camp At Home cards/projects (as shown in the video). (Limit one make and take packet per customer per month.) Make and Take Packets will be sent out on the 25th and the 30th of the month.
- If you participate in my Stamp Camp At Home Club for 6 month’s consecutively you will receive a $12.00 PRODUCT CREDIT to use on whatever you like in month 7.
Glenda’s The Stamp Camp At Home Club is available exclusively from Glenda Calkins, Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How/Where do I enter the Host Code?
Go to my Online Store and start shopping. Log in or create a Customer Account if you don’t have one already. Start shopping. Once you select an item and add it to your shopping cart, you can enter the host code in the lower right bottom corner under the checkout button. Once you have entered it, my name (Glenda Calkins) will appear as host.
- Is the Password for the Exclusive Album the same as the Host Code?
No. The password for the Exclusive Album is different. I will email you the password within 48 hours of receiving your order notification. If it has been longer than two business days and you have not received an email, please contact me at [email protected].
- Do I have to order every month?
No, you will receive the password to the exclusive Album ANY time you order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code during the At Home Club Dates. You will also get the free make and take packet ANY time you order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code during the At Home Club Dates.
- How do I qualify for the $12.00 in FREE Product Credits?
You must order more than $40.00 (before shipping and tax) and use The Stamp Camp At Home Club Host Code EVERY month for 6 months in a ROW. In the 7th month you will receive an email to redeem your $12.00 Product Credit.
- How will I know what stamp set will be used for the Kit each month?
The Stamp Camp At Home Club will begin the 3rd Wednesday of the Month and end the last day of the Month. On the 3rd Wednesday of the month I will showcase the cards that you can create with the Make and Take kit; it is up to you if you wish to purchase the stamp set that I use. (In order to create the cards/projects in the Make and Take kit you will need the stamp set; we are not allowed to send Pre-stamped images.)
- If I order $150 or more, should I still use the Host Code?
No, If you order $150 or more, you will qualify to receive Stampin’ Rewards ($15 or more in free merchandise). I will still send you the make and take kit and password for the exclusive album. If your order is placed during The Stamp Camp At Home Club dates.
Here is your shopping list to complete your Club Kit Cards:
Click on any of the items you wish to order and add them to your shopping cart. You can also click ADD all to Cart and just remove the items you do not need.
The April Customer Appreciation PDF file features the Dandy Garden Memory and More Card Pack. You will be able to create a beautiful “purse” to hold all your gorgeous cards. Besides the beautiful “purse” to hold your cards you will create 5 different cards 2 of each design for a total of 10 cards! You will notice in the supply list that you will be using the Dragonfly Garden Bundle with the Dandy Garden Memories & More Card Pack.
The customer appreciation pdf file was created by LeAnn Skinner. LeAnn’s project is so pretty and I love how she used the Dandy Garden Memories and More Card Pack in coordination with the Dragonfly Garden Bundle. She is so creative with her cards and the cute “purse” to hold them in.
Join Me on Wednesday, April 21 at 8:00PM EST on the Creating with Team Stamp Camp Facebook page where I will upload a video on how to create the “Purse” to hold your finished cards in.
Now how do you get the FREE PDF file for this month? All you need to do is place a min. $30.00 online order with me and use this month’s Host Code: SN27GQG4
If you would like BOTH the Stamp Camp At Home Club Kit and the Customer Appreciation PDF file place a min. $70.00 online order with me and use this month’s Host Code: SN27GQG4
See this blog post HERE for complete details.
Remember to use the April Host Code: SN27GQG4
If your order is over $150.00 DO NOT use the host code you are your own host and will receive all the host benefits.
The PDF file will be emailed to you after your order has been placed.
Last Chance Products from the Annual Catalog:
Retired List for the Annual Catalog is Available Now!
Don’t delay and miss out on your favorites place your order today!
For the complete list of Everything being Retired Click Here
Discounted List (Discounted products from 75%, 60% 40% 20% and 10% off!) Click HERE.
(Click HERE for pictures of retired products).
Shop with Me Click HERE
Remember to use the April Host Code: SN27GQG4
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!