Sunday, December 12, 2010
My Online Special will be ending soon! Here are the details:
Place a $50.00 Online order with me and receive a square on the 50/50 board and a package of Jewels; either the Rhinestone or Pearls, your choice.
– Place Your $50.00 Order here:
– I will email you for your choice of Pearl or Rhinestone jewels. I will mail it out to you as soon as I receive my shipment.
– I will enter your name onto the 50/50 board. Everyone who places a $50.00 order will have their name entered onto a numbered square. When all 50 squares are full, a number will be drawn. If your name is on that number, you win $50.00 of FREE Stampin’ Up! products.
– Your order is not limited to $50.00. You will receive a square with your name on it for each $50.00 spent along with a package of Rhinestone or Pearl Jewels for each $50.00 spent.
– This Special will go from December 7 – December 15th. Stampin’ Up! has stated that if you place your orders by December 15th, you will get a Christmas delivery.
Today’s sample is a gift card holder that I received from my friend Christi. She knows I love coffee and I’m a regular at our local coffee shop so this was the perfect gift for me.
This is the inside of the holder. I love different gift card holders and it was one of the challenges I had for my downline. I’ve figured out the dimensions for you, so you can make some of these cute holders just in time for Christmas.
Cut your card stock 6 1/2″ X 9 1/4″ score at 3″ and again at 6 1/4″. Fold on your score lines. Now measure in across the top inside flap 1″ from the right side and make a mark with a pencil. Now measure the left side 1″ from the bottom and make a pencil mark. Place this in your cutter and cut from pencil mark to pencil mark creating a diagonal cut; like shown above. Take your paper piercer and punch to holes on the right hand side and insert your brads to close your pocket for your gift card holder. You can make this bigger or smaller depending on the size of your gift card. If you have any questions or need a visual drop me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll be happy to make you a quick video.
Have a Great Day!