Friday, February 25, 2011
Yesterday, I got a phone call from my sister; they don’t think Mom is going to make it. I’m flying down to Texas today, I said get me a ticket too. So we left for the airport in Grand Rapids at 1:30pm and waited and waited as our plane had mechanical issues. After we finally boarded and left Grand Rapids we got to Detroit and missed our next flight. We then were told no flights were available to Texas so you won’t be able to leave until tomorrow morning. So as I write this we are sitting in a hotel room in Red Roof Inn. The good news is my sister just got off the phone with my Dad and my Mom has stabilized, Praise God. Now when we get there it will be a matter of figuring out what we are going to do, how or when we will be able to get her back to Michigan.
We are schedule to arrive in McAllen TX at 3:57PM today. Please pray for me and my family as we are going thru this difficult time.
Please keep checking the blog for updates and I’ll try to post as much as I can.
Thanks so much!