My July Card Club Kit is all about the Inked Botanicals Designer Series Paper stack and I used the coordinating Inked & Tiled Bundle for the sentiments and for the sentiment mats. The two Inked & Tiled Punches in the bundle work perfect together or separately. You can also use these punches in a variety of ways to get a new and different look.
This month’s Card Kit features 4 different fun fold cards in the club kit. Card Club Kit Members will create 2 of each of the 4 designs for a total of 8 cards.
The sentiments on the cards are from the Inked & Tiled stamp set. Card Club Members will not need the stamp set or punches to create their cards but, if you wish to have your sentiments to be identical to mine then you will want to place your online order with me for the Inked & Tiled stamp set and if you want to create the bonus cards you will need to purchase the Inked & Tiled Bundle.. Club members who contacted me before the first of the month will receive the coordinating bundle for their Club Card Kits at catalog price and save on shipping and tax.
What is The Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
- Stamp Camp Card Club is a monthly, recurring subscription (payment goes through PayPal automatically each month after you have registered You do not have to have a PayPal account to subscribe).
- Each month you will receive a package sent to your door with 8 fabulous cards for you to create. There are 4 different designs and you will create 2 of each design.
- Most of the supplies you need to make them with will come in the kit. Stamp sets, die sets, adhesive, glue dots, and ink(s) are NOT included unless stated.
- You will receive at least a $20 value of Stampin’ Up! products that you will use on your cards. There will be plenty of products left over to use on future cards or projects!
- You will save on shipping and tax if you purchase the coordinating featured stamp set/bundle from me. Email me and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for the Catalog Purchase Price. Club members need to email me before the first of the month to let me know if they wish to purchase the bundle at catalog price; less the shipping and tax. After this date I will be happy to order the bundle for club members but they will be charged the shipping and tax for their state.
My Card Club kits are easy enough so that you can substitute ink colors and stamp sets from your own craft room, if you choose to.
Card Kit of the Month Club is a subscription but if you wish to give it a try NOW is the time! Email me that you would like to try out my club for this month and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for $42.00.
What All is Included with the Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
The July Club Kit will include the following:
- 4 different card kits/2 of each design, complete with die cuts and punched out shapes, card bases, panels, and Stampin’ Up! envelopes. Pre-stamped images not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Stampin’ Up! Inked Botanicals 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper Stack
- A spool of the Lost Lagoon Bordered Ribbon
- Complete written instructions that will be emailed to your in-box as a PDF.
- Pre-recorded video with step-by-step instructions for each card kit.
- Card Club Bonus – Card Club Kit Members can receive the featured stamp set/bundle at catalog price (save on shipping and tax) if they let me know by the first of the month.
- Bonus PDF Files added throughout the month using the Suite of products (these are FREE PDF files for club members only)
- Bonus Download and Pattern for Weekly One Sheet Wonder cards (these are FREE PDF files for club members only)
Product Substitutions: If there are shipping delays with Stampin’ Up! or items are out of stock; I will substitute items with the best fit for the projects.
Card Club will bring you a Card Class every month!
Deadline to subscribe and receive the Stampin’ Up! Inked Botanicals Card Club Kit is July 22, 2023 at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but if you complete 6 consecutive months, I’ll send you $25 of FREE Stampin’ Up! products of my choice!
Stamp Camp At Home Club Kit price is $42.00 which includes shipping!
Orders are shipped as I receive the products.
*not responsible for shipping delays from Stampin’ Up!
Here is your shopping list for this months Inked Botanicals Designer Series Paper Stack Stamp Camp Card Club Kit:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart. Make sure to use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00 then you are your own host and will receive all the host benefits and my PDF File.
Host Code: Q9HARHDY
Looking ahead what is coming in the Card Club Kits:
August Stamp Camp At Home Kit will feature:
- ½ of a pack (6 x 12) of the Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper
- Full pack of the Solid Gems
- 1 ½ yards of each In Color Ribbon
September Stamp Camp At Home Kit will feature:
- 1/2 of a pack (6 x 12) of the Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper
- Full spool of the Natural 1/4″ Wavy Trim
These are tentative based on availability and may be subjected to change. Club members will get a heads up if things change. Club members who notify me regarding purchasing the coordinating stamp set/bundle before the 1st of the month will not be charged shipping and tax on the bundles.
My customer appreciation gift for July is a mini tool caddy. This little tool caddy is so versatile you will definitely want to add it to your craft room. What will you put in your tool caddy? Make it a Watercolor caddy or maybe a caddy for all your miscellaneous crafting items. The choice is yours but I’m sure you’ll love it! Colors of the mini tool caddy will vary.
How do you receive this mini tool caddy?
Place a minimum $50.00 online order with me (before shipping and tax) and use this host code: Q9HARHDY
Just pay the Shipping
Once I have received your order I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for the shipping of the mini tool caddy. Depending on your area code the price will vary. I will send it in a padded envelope to the address used when you placed your order.
Why am I charging for shipping this time when last month I sent the mono glue holders for free?
– Trial and error on my part; if this is a business for me I need to make a profit on my sales and not give away everything.
– By sending you a PayPal invoice for the shipping I know for a fact that you wanted to receive the gift, if payment is not received in 2 days I’ll cancel the invoice and will know you wish not to receive the mini tool caddy.
– Not only will this help to insure me that you wanted the free gift but will help in keeping the minimum order amount at a lower price point.
Can I purchase a Mini Tool Caddy?
– I will not be selling any of my Mono Glue Holders, Large Tool Caddy’s or the Mini Tool Caddy’s. You can earn these for FREE with my Stamp Camp Rewards. See my Rewards page HERE.
Remember you MUST use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00!