Today is the Last Day to order any of the retiring Stampin’ Up! products that are still available. Also, it is the last day to stock up on some of the staple products that will be increasing in price in the new catalog. Stock up on your favorite Basic White, Very Vanilla, Envelopes, Solid color cardstock, adhesives etc. If you missed the post about the price increases; here is list of some of the price increases.
Also, it is the Last Day for the Mini Catalog retired list items as well; at least for the items that aren’t already sold out.
Here is a list of bundles that are carrying over to the New Stampin’ Up! Catalog BUT they will no longer be bundle. So save 10% and get them today!
– Country Bouquet Bundle #160383
– Love For You Bundle #160406
– Share a Milkshake Bundle #160396
– Two Tone Flora Bundle #160414
– Something Fancy Bundle #160425
– Lighting the Way Bundle #160497
– Seaside Bay Bundle #160445
– Petal Park Bundle #160577
– Sentimental Park Bundle #160566
– Around the Bend #162383
– Sweet Citrus Bundle #160645
– Playing in the Rain Bundle #160551
– Easter Bunny Bundle #160606
– Happy Labels Bundle #160694
– Dainty Delight Bundle #160675
– Legendary Ride Bundle #160763
– On the Ocean Bundle #160775
Keep in mind these are just the bundles that have carried over; some of the stamp sets have carried over into the New Stampin’ Up! Catalog as well. Also, if it doesn’t come up when you are placing your order it may be sold out as a bundle.
Looking over all the list which retiring Stampin’ Up! products are you sad to see go?
Number 1 on my list is the Framed Florets bundle; I’m sure going to miss those oval dies! Not to mention the Marigold Moments Bundle as well. These two bundles went together beautifully. Sadly they are both already gone for good. Mark your calendars to return to my blog for sure the week of June 26 – July 1st as I will have all my retired products available in my store here on my blog.
Remember you MUST use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00!
Please use the host code: 4QJQV7ZW
Click HERE to view How To Use A Host Code
Have you gotten everything from your Retiring Stampin’ Up! products list yet that you wanted? If not and the items are still available don’t let today go by without grabbing your favorites!
Have you received your New Stampin’ Up! Catalog yet?
– If you have not received it by May 10th; please let me know and I’ll have one sent out to you.
Place your orders Here: https://stampl.ink/shop
Looking ahead at What is Coming at the Stamp Camp:
- Tune in Wednesday, June 3 for a sneak peek of this month’s Stamp Camp At Home Card Club featuring the Bright & Beautiful Bundle.
- Register for this month’s Stamp Camp At Home Card Club beginning Wednesday, June 3rd.
- Register Now for my In Color Club; I have 1 spot left to fill; can you help me out? Email me: [email protected] and tell me you would like to be in my In Color Club and I’ll send you the registration link. Missed the post about all the information regarding this club? Click HERE to read all about it.
- Stamp Camp At Home Card Club for June will feature: A ½ of a pack (6 X 12) of the Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper, Full Spool of the Misty Moonlight Ribbon, Full pack of the Rhinestones
- Week of June 26 – July 1st my Retired Stampin’ Up! Products will be listed for sale in my blog store.
- Week of June 26 – July 1st new PDF files will be offered for sale in my blog store.
- Stamp Camp At Home Card Club for July will feature: Full pack of the Inked Botanicals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, Full spool of the Lost Lagoon Ribbon
- Stamp Camp At Home Card Club for August will feature: A ½ of a pack (6 x 12) of the Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper, Full pack of the Solid Gems, 1 ½ yards of each In Color Ribbon