The Stamp Camp Card Club kit for November features the Fitting Florets Suite. I’m loving the Framed Florets Sneak Peek of products that will be in the upcoming New Mini Catalog. Keep in mind that a few of the items in this suite are ONLY While Supplies Last!
Here is the list of the Framed Florets items from the suite that are only available until January 4 OR While Supplies last; whichever comes first.
– Gold Adhesive-backed Swirls
– Framed & Festive Stamp Set
– Fitting Florets 12 X 12 designer series paper
The above items will be used in my Stamp Camp Card Club this month; but the stamp set is optional. You can get the same results by using a stamp set that you have on hand.
Each club member will receive a 6 X 12 pack of Designer Series Paper, a full spool of the Evening Evergreen Ribbon, Full package of the Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls and all the consumables to create 8 simply gorgeous cards. Two of the cards have the framed florets birthday sentiment which I love and one is a Christmas card and the other can be used for different occasions.
The sentiments on the cards are from the coordinating Framed Florets Stamp Set and the Framed & Festive Stamp Set.
You will not need these stamp sets to create your cards but, if you wish to have your sentiments be identical to mine then you will want to place your online order with me for the Framed Florets Bundle and the Framed & Festive Stamp Set. I am LOVING the Oval Dies as you can see in the photo of the club cards; every card has one of those gorgeous oval dies on it.
To view the complete Framed Florets Sneak Peek of products click HERE.
What is The Stamp Camp Card Club?
- Stamp Camp Card Club is a monthly, recurring subscription (payment goes through PayPal automatically each month after you have registered).
- Each month you will receive a package sent to your door with 8 fabulous cards for you to create. There are 4 different designs and you will create 2 of each design.
- Most of the supplies you need to make them with will come in the kit. Stamp sets, die sets, adhesive, glue dots, and ink(s) are NOT included unless stated.
- You will receive at least a $20 value of Stampin’ Up! products that you will use on your cards. There will be plenty of products left over to use on future cards or projects!
- You will save on shipping and tax if you purchase the coordinating featured stamp set/bundle from me. Email me and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for the Catalog Purchase Price.
Card Club is easy enough so that you can substitute ink colors and stamp sets from your own craft room.
Card Club is a subscription but if you wish to give it a try NOW is the time! Email me that you would like to try out my club for this month and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for $40.00.
What All is Included with the Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
The November Card Club will include the following:
- 4 different card kits/2 of each design, complete with die cuts and punched out shapes, card bases, panels, and Stampin’ Up! envelopes. Pre-stamped images not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper 6 X 12 pack (1/2 of a 12 X 12 pack)
- Full spool of the Evening Evergreen Ribbon (10 yards)
- Full package of the Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls
- Complete written instructions that will be emailed to your in-box as a PDF.
- Pre-recorded video with step-by-step instructions for each card kit.
- Card Club Bonus – Club Members can receive the featured stamp set/bundle at catalog price (save on shipping and tax)
- Bonus PDF Files added throughout the month using the Suite of products
Product Substitutions: If there are shipping delays with Stampin’ Up! or items are out of stock; I will substitute items with the best fit for the projects.
Card Club will bring you a Card Class every month!
Deadline to subscribe and receive the Stampin’ Up! Fitting Florets Sneak Peek Card Club Kit is November 22, 2022 at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but if you complete 6 consecutive months, I’ll send you $25 of FREE Stampin’ Up! products of my choice!
Stamp Camp Card Club price is $40.00 which includes shipping!
Orders are shipped as I receive the products.
*not responsible for shipping delays from Stampin’ Up!
Here are the supplies you will need to complete your Framed Florets Sneak Peek Club Cards:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart. Make sure to use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00 then you are your own host and will receive all the host benefits and my PDF File.
Don’t forget to use the Host Code: JVEHCPAK
Click HERE to view How To Use A Host Code
Customer Appreciation for November:
The Customer Appreciation for November also features the Framed Florets Sneak Peek of products. You are going to love this PDF file this month as it has a complication of cards from quick and easy to fun fold cards for every occasion you may have coming up.
How do you get this months Customer Appreciation PDF file? Well I’m glad you asked; with the purchase of the Fitting Florets Suite or the Framed Florets Bundle you will receive the PDF file for these 9 gorgeous card. The PDF File is a download that you can save and print.
Please use the following Host Code when placing your order: JVEHCPAK
To order or see these exclusive products click HERE
Also, if you haven’t already make sure to check out my Buyers Rewards Program and print off your slip and start tracking your purchases for FREE stamp set(s).
One thought on “Loving The Framed Florets Sneak Peek Products For Card Club”
glenda can you send my invoice early as I will not be home until Dec 1 to pay for it planning on leaving for my cabin on Monday
My set coming tomorrow can’t wait to play with it