Yes, another Stampin’ Up! Hand Penned Petals Cards for yet another Sympathy card. I hope it will bring some peace and comfort to the recipient. I had the stamp set and inks already out on my table so decided to stay with this bundle and the colors to create today’s card.
I added a few different elements to this card. I added the Stitched Greenery die to the white background and used the Stitched So Sweetly dies for the sentiment. The little scalloped edge on the bottom is part of the Penned Flowers dies which are the dies in the bundle with the Hand Penned Petals bundle.
I decided to go with the Garden Green for my card base since I already had that on my table as well. I’m loving those Decorative Mat Dots and they work beautifully with these flowers. They are ombre hues meaning they go from a lighter shade to a darker shade in 4 colors (Bumblebee, Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen and Old Olive).
On the inside I added a strip of the Hand Penned Designer Series Paper. The stamp set that I used for the Sentiments inside and out is from the Prized Peony stamp set.
Here is your shopping list for today’s Stampin’ Up! Hand Penned Petals Cards:
Click on any of the supplies you would like to purchase and add them to your shopping cart.
If your order is over $150.00 do not use the host code you are your own host and will receive the host benefits and all the PDF files as well as the Customer Appreciation PDF file for December.
LAST DAY to Subscribe and Get the December Stamp Camp Card Club
What does this month’s Club bring you?
- 4 different fun fold card kits/2 of each design, complete with die cuts and punched out shapes, card bases, panels, and Stampin’ Up! envelopes. Pre-stamped images not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Simply Elegant 6 X 12 Specialty Designer Series Paper; (1/2 of a 12 X 12 pack)
- Full package of the Simply Elegant Trim (Two spools: 1 gold and 1 silver 10 yards)
- Package of Metallic Pearls (adhesive-backed pearls 242 pieces; 121 each of 2 colors 3mm Gold & Silver)
- Complete written instructions that will be emailed to your in-box as a PDF.
- Pre-recorded video with step-by-step instructions for each card kit.
- 1 Kraft Gift Box
Product Substitutions: If there are shipping delays with Stampin’ Up! or items are out of stock; I will substitute items with the best fit for the projects.
Card Club will bring you a Card Class every month!
Deadline to subscribe and receive the December Stamp Camp Card Club kit is December 22, 2021 at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but if you complete 6consecutive months, I’ll send you $25 of FREE Stampin’ Up! products of my choice!
Stamp Camp Card Club price is $40.00 which includes shipping!
Register today for the Stamp Camp Card Club; click Subscribe NOW! You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Don’t Miss Out On The Last Chance List!
The list has all the items that will be retiring from the current Mini Catalog. Some products are up to 50% off!
To View the Last Chance List as Well as the Carry Over List Click HERE