The Stampin’ Up! Hand Penned Petals Cards are perfect for Sympathy cards or any other occasion you may have. I love the coordinating Hand Penned Designer Series Paper as well. Sympathy cards are not my favorite cards to create but we all need them at some time or another. I need 2 of them this week which makes them even more difficult to make.
I combine a couple different products on today’s card. I used the Encircled in Beauty Dies behind my flower image. The Hand-Penned Petals stamp set has a coordinating die set and is sold in a bundle. You save 10% when you purchase bundles. This bundle is in the annual catalog so you still have time to get it.
The background paper is from the coordinating Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper pack and I added a little strip across the bottom inside the card.
The accents used on the sentiment and the inside of the flowers are from the Matte Decorative Dots pack.
The You’re In My Thoughts sentiment is from the Encircled in Friendship stamp set which is bundled with the Encircled in Beauty dies.
Here is your Stampin’ Up! Hand Penned Petals Cards Supply list:
Click on any of the supplies you would like to purchase and add them to your shopping cart.
If your order is over $150.00 do not use the host code you are your own host and will receive the host benefits and all the PDF files as well as the Customer Appreciation PDF file for December.
December Stamp Camp Card Club
What does this month’s Club bring you?
- 4 different fun fold card kits/2 of each design, complete with die cuts and punched out shapes, card bases, panels, and Stampin’ Up! envelopes. Pre-stamped images not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Simply Elegant 6 X 12 Specialty Designer Series Paper; (1/2 of a 12 X 12 pack)
- Full package of the Simply Elegant Trim (Two spools: 1 gold and 1 silver 10 yards)
- Package of Metallic Pearls (adhesive-backed pearls 242 pieces; 121 each of 2 colors 3mm Gold & Silver)
- Complete written instructions that will be emailed to your in-box as a PDF.
- Pre-recorded video with step-by-step instructions for each card kit.
- 1 Kraft Gift Box
Product Substitutions: If there are shipping delays with Stampin’ Up! or items are out of stock; I will substitute items with the best fit for the projects.
Card Club will bring you a Card Class every month!
Deadline to subscribe and receive the December Stamp Camp Card Club kit is December 22, 2021 at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but if you complete 6consecutive months, I’ll send you $25 of FREE Stampin’ Up! products of my choice!
Stamp Camp Card Club price is $40.00 which includes shipping!
Register today for the Stamp Camp Card Club; click Subscribe NOW! You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Don’t Miss Out On The Last Chance List!
The list has all the items that will be retiring from the current Mini Catalog. Some products are up to 50% off!
To View the Last Chance List as Well as the Carry Over List Click HERE