Hello Stamping Friends!
The Stamp Camp Changes are Coming!
– First, I want to address an issue that has been happening regarding my blog post and you receiving it multiple times a day. My blog is sent to you by a company called Feedblitz. They had some issues, and they have assured me that it is fixed but, that is why you received my post more than once a day this past week. Sorry for the inconvenience; it was beyond my control.
– NEW Ask a question and I’ll answer it on my blog and send you a package of jewels or pearls etc. This week the question was asked, “How to create Slimline Christmas cards”. If you missed these blogs post you can find them by clicking HERE. I created 4 different slimline cards: one sheet wonder slimline cards, gift card/money holder, peekaboo window trifold slimline card and a vertical slimline card. All using Christmas papers and stamp sets.
– Look for changes on my blog beginning next week! I will be posting ONLY on Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Saturday’s.
– Monday’s post will consist of the answers to the question of the week with samples, tips, and techniques.
– Tuesday’s my Newsletter will go out. (If you are not a subscriber to my blog you may just want to be!)
– Wednesday’s blog post will be Bonus Cards/project for my Stamp Camp Card Club.
– Thursday night I will be LIVE via my YouTube Channel; at 8:00PM EST where I will show you how to create the cards posted on Monday’s blog post. So you can make them along with me or watch and create them later.
– Saturday’s will now be Saturday’s Share; where I show different cards or projects and have the PDF files for you.
This will be different for you as well as me; but I’m hopeful that you will like the new format. I would love to hear from you, whether it is questions or thoughts.
My hope is that my blog will become more informative and offer more tips, techniques, and fun folds for you to use.
Today’s Share featuring the Celebrate with Tags:
Click HERE for the PDF file.
Customer Appreciation for October:
Check out this month’s Customer Appreciation PDF file! It is packed with awesome cards and projects. Did I say packed? I mean chocked full of awesome fun fold cards, like an Easel Side-Step card, a Triple Fold Card, Peek-a-boo Treat Bags, Slim-Line Card, an Easel Card with a Drawer for goodies, plus a gift card holder/card all in one! Now if this doesn’t get you excited for the PDF file maybe the photo below will! Just gorgeous and great Fall projects and cards!
How do you get the PDF File? Place a min. $40.00 Online Order with me and you MUST use the Host Code: NVV3MP7J
Remember to use the Host Code: NVV3MP7J
Click HERE to view How To Use A Host Code
To Shop with the Stamp Camp SHOP HERE
4 thoughts on “News About The Stamp Camp and Changes Are Coming!”
How do you keep the Fine Tip Glue Pen open. I can’t get any glue out of it after I used it once,.
I bought Heat and Stick powder but don’t know when I need to use it instead of Veramark ink and embossing powder. Can you give me ideas of when to use it please.
Juanita, Tips & Techniques with the fine tip glue pen check out my blog post the week of November 21, 2022. I’m hoping to show you so many different ways to use your fine tip glue pen that you will want to purchase it again.
Hi Diana, What to do with Heat & Stick powder? Join me the week of November 28, 2022 and I’ll have some answers to your question and possibly make you love your Heat & Stick powder!