So how about little snowmen ornaments from wood slices? You Got it! These little guys come together so quick and easy and will look so cute hanging on the tree. So not only can you get the wood slices in 3.5 – 4 inches you can get them smaller as well. You can find these on Amazon as well just click on the Product Offerings box at the top of my blog.
Not much stamping on these guys; just a few of the Black Matte Dots for their buttons. The nose is a toothpick colored with the blends. For the eyes the Black Blend works great. Some of the Natural twine to tie him all together and he’s ready to be hung up.
I hope you have enjoyed these last couple of days with the handmade ornament 2021 suggestions. Sometimes it is nice to take a break from cards and focus on some DIY projects that you can create with the kids or grandkids. Will you be crafting this Thanksgiving? When my Mom was still here she would stamp with me on Thanksgiving sometimes. Maybe I should carry on the tradition with Sophia and Giselle.
Now I’m off to make some things for tomorrow’s Thanksgiving feast! Blessings to you and your families this Thanksgiving!
If you missed the Blog Hop from Monday you can still hop along until November 28.
Click HERE to see my projects from the blog hop and to watch the video of my Layering Diorama technique.
“How can I get ALL the Blog Hop Fun Fold and Stamping Techniques PDF files?”
Well, it is super easy! All you need to do is place a min. $50.00 order (before shipping and tax) and use my current host code: UDBYGP6P.
Yes, you will get ALL the PDF files from everyone who is participating in the hop.
But, That’s Not All! You will also receive a package of the Brushed Metallic Dots! One of my favorite Jewels!
Now head on over to the next stop on the hop – Sara Hoogendoorn’s site.
Still Going On Until November 30th – Start with Savings!
If you answer Yes, to any of the following questions now is the time to sign!
– Is your wish list over $125.00?
– Would you like to receive $125.00 in products from your wish list for only $75.00 +tax and free shipping?
– Would you like to receive a 20% discount on all your future purchases?
During this Starter Kit promotion you’ll select $125.00 in products of your choice and pay only $75 + tax!!
You’ll also enjoy Free Shipping on that Starter Kit order!
What items are you going to add to your starter kit?
- Maybe the Cut & Emboss Machine $120.00 and you still have $5.00 left to spend on something else; like maybe Pearls (Pay only $75.00 plus Free Shipping)
- Maybe there is a suite of products you were wanting to get? Get a whole suite of products in your starter kit; remember you can’t go over $125.00 and you’ll pay only $75.00 plus tax for your state shipping is free.
- Maybe you have a bunch of Stampin’ Up! Blends on your wish list.
- Maybe you want the Stampin’ Write Marker complete set $123.00 (in your Starter kit they would be $75.00 and free shipping)
- Oh the possibilities are endless!
Click HERE to get started!
Any questions drop me an email; [email protected] I would love to have you join my team! If you have some questions click on the Join My Team at the top of my blog for some questions and answers that you might have.