Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours this Thanksgiving! For today’s card I turned to the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle and Yes, the Cutest Halloween designer series paper. I had to use up some more of that designer paper and why not use it for Thanksgiving cards. I wasn’t exactly sure how I wanted to use it and as I was going through my dies I stumbled across the Picture This dies and thought that would be perfect! I focused the cutting of the die to one side of the paper so I would have a bit more of the designer paper showing on the left hand side; allowing my pumpkins to not take up the full window.
The Gather Together sentiment fit perfectly inside the center panel and I used the leaves, vine and blossom images to fill in the top and bottom panels. Colored everything in with the PumpKin Pie, Old Olive, and Soft Suede Blends.
To finish it off I added a few of the Pumpkin Pie Rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Jewels.
You can also see a bit of left over designer paper on the inside bottom to tie it all in together.
All my kids are coming over tonight for our Thanksgiving feast. If you are able I hope that you are gathering together with your family and friends. My wish for you is a Happy Thanksgiving! Stay healthy, safe and God Bless!
Here is the shopping list for today’s Pretty Pumpkins Bundle card:
Click on any of the items you wish to purchase and add it to your shopping bag. You can also click Add All to Cart and remove the items you do not wish to purchase.
Remember to use the Host code to get the FREE Brushed Metallic Dots and the Fun Fold & Stamping Techniques PDF file with a min. $50.00 order.
If you missed the Blog Hop from Monday you can still hop along until November 28.
Click HERE to see my projects from the blog hop and to watch the video of my Layering Diorama technique.
“How can I get ALL the Blog Hop Fun Fold and Stamping Techniques PDF files?”
Well, it is super easy! All you need to do is place a min. $50.00 order (before shipping and tax) and use my current host code: UDBYGP6P.
Yes, you will get ALL the PDF files from everyone who is participating in the hop.
But, That’s Not All! You will also receive a package of the Brushed Metallic Dots! One of my favorite Jewels!
November Host Code: UDBYGP6P.
Now head on over to the next stop on the hop – Sara Hoogendoorn’s site.
Still Going On Until November 30th – Start with Savings!
If you answer Yes, to any of the following questions now is the time to sign!
– Is your wish list over $125.00?
– Would you like to receive $125.00 in products from your wish list for only $75.00 +tax and free shipping?
– Would you like to receive a 20% discount on all your future purchases?
During this Starter Kit promotion you’ll select $125.00 in products of your choice and pay only $75 + tax!!
You’ll also enjoy Free Shipping on that Starter Kit order!
What items are you going to add to your starter kit?
- Maybe the Cut & Emboss Machine $120.00 and you still have $5.00 left to spend on something else; like maybe Pearls (Pay only $75.00 plus Free Shipping)
- Maybe there is a suite of products you were wanting to get? Get a whole suite of products in your starter kit; remember you can’t go over $125.00 and you’ll pay only $75.00 plus tax for your state shipping is free.
- Maybe you have a bunch of Stampin’ Up! Blends on your wish list.
- Maybe you want the Stampin’ Write Marker complete set $123.00 (in your Starter kit they would be $75.00 and free shipping)
- Oh the possibilities are endless!
Click HERE to get started!
Any questions drop me an email; [email protected] I would love to have you join my team! If you have some questions click on the Join My Team at the top of my blog for some questions and answers that you might have.
Keep in mind the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle is in the Mini Catalog which will end the end of December!