The May Card Club Kit is all about the Bright & Beautiful Suite of Products from the New Annual Catalog. Are you looking for a great bundle of products that can be used for many different occasions? Look no further then this Suite of Products. With this suite you can create beautiful cards for graduation, birthdays, baby parties, basically anything you want to celebrate the Bright & Beautiful Suite has you covered. You are going to love all the different cards you can create with the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper 2023 pack.
This is the Suite of products I’m using in my Stamp Camp At Home Card kit of the Month Club for May 2023 features a 6 X 6 pack of the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper, a package of the Tinsel Gems Four Pack and all the consumables to create 8 simply gorgeous cards.
This month features a regular card and 3 fun fold cards in the club kit. Card Club Kit Members will create 2 of each of the 4 designs for a total of 8 cards.
The sentiments on the cards are from the brand new coordinating Beautiful Balloons Bundle 2023. Card Club Members will not need the stamp set or dies to create their cards but, if you wish to have your sentiments to be identical to mine then you will want to place your online order with me for the Beautiful Balloons Bundle. Club members who contacted me before the first of the month will receive the coordinating bundle for their Club Card Kits at catalog price and save on shipping and tax.
What is The Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
- Stamp Camp Card Club is a monthly, recurring subscription (payment goes through PayPal automatically each month after you have registered You do not have to have a PayPal account to subscribe).
- Each month you will receive a package sent to your door with 8 fabulous cards for you to create. There are 4 different designs and you will create 2 of each design.
- Most of the supplies you need to make them with will come in the kit. Stamp sets, die sets, adhesive, glue dots, and ink(s) are NOT included unless stated.
- You will receive at least a $20 value of Stampin’ Up! products that you will use on your cards. There will be plenty of products left over to use on future cards or projects!
- You will save on shipping and tax if you purchase the coordinating featured stamp set/bundle from me. Email me and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for the Catalog Purchase Price. Club members need to email me before the first of the month to let me know if they wish to purchase the bundle at catalog price; less the shipping and tax. After this date I will be happy to order the bundle for club members but they will be charged the shipping and tax for their state.
My Card Club kits are easy enough so that you can substitute ink colors and stamp sets from your own craft room, if you choose to.
Card Kit of the Month Club is a subscription but if you wish to give it a try NOW is the time! Email me that you would like to try out my club for this month and I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for $42.00.
What All is Included with the Stamp Camp Card Club Kit?
The May Club Kit will include the following:
- 4 different card kits/2 of each design, complete with die cuts and punched out shapes, card bases, panels, and Stampin’ Up! envelopes. Pre-stamped images not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Stampin’ Up! Bright & Beautiful 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Pack
- Package of Tinsel Gems Four Pack
- Complete written instructions that will be emailed to your in-box as a PDF.
- Pre-recorded video with step-by-step instructions for each card kit.
- Card Club Bonus – Card Club Kit Members can receive the featured stamp set/bundle at catalog price (save on shipping and tax) if they let me know by the first of the month.
- Bonus PDF Files added throughout the month using the Suite of products (these are FREE PDF files for club members only)
- Bonus Download and Pattern for Weekly One Sheet Wonder cards (these are FREE PDF files for club members only)
Product Substitutions: If there are shipping delays with Stampin’ Up! or items are out of stock; I will substitute items with the best fit for the projects.
Card Club will bring you a Card Class every month!
Deadline to subscribe and receive the Stampin’ Up! Bright & Beautiful Card Club Kit is May 22, 2023 at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but if you complete 6 consecutive months, I’ll send you $25 of FREE Stampin’ Up! products of my choice!
Stamp Camp At Home Club Kit price is $42.00 which includes shipping!
Orders are shipped as I receive the products.
*not responsible for shipping delays from Stampin’ Up!
Here is your shopping list for this months Club Card Kit:
Click on any of the supplies you wish to purchase and add them to your shopping cart. Make sure to use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00 then you are your own host and will receive all the host benefits and my PDF File.
Host Code: 4QJQV7ZW
Looking ahead what is coming in the Card Club Kits:
June Stamp Camp At Home Kit will feature:
- ½ of a pack (6 X 12) of the Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper
- Full Spool of the Misty Moonlight Ribbon
- Full pack of the Rhinestones
July Stamp Camp At Home Kit will feature:
- Full pack of the Inked Botanicals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
- Full spool of the Lost Lagoon Ribbon
August Stamp Camp At Home Kit will feature:
- ½ of a pack (6 x 12) of the Fresh As A Daisy Designer Series Paper
- Full pack of the Solid Gems
- 1 ½ yards of each In Color Ribbon
These are tentative based on availability and may be subjected to change. Club members will get a heads up if things change. Club members who notify me regarding purchasing the coordinating stamp set/bundle before the 1st of the month will not be charged shipping and tax on the bundles.
Remember you MUST use the Host Code unless your order is over $150.00!
Please use the host code: 4QJQV7ZW
Click HERE to view How To Use A Host Code
Have you received your New Stampin’ Up! Catalog yet?
– If you have not received it by May 10th; please let me know and I’ll have one sent out to you.
Place your orders Here: https://stampl.ink/shop
2 thoughts on “May Card Club Kit is All About Bright & Beautiful Suite”
Glenda I subscribed to your Club last month but I’m a little confused. I want this month kit but I want to include the stamp pad how do I do this? Thank you. I love your kits. I haven’t received a catalog can I get one please and thank you.
Hi Christine, I have sent you an email. Once you are a club member you are always a club member until you either cancel your subscription or place it on hold. If you email me before the 1st of the month I will add your purchase to the club kit and send you a PayPal invoice for the catalog price of the stamp set/bundle and you do not have to pay shipping or tax; this is a club member perk. I will be more than happy to send you a catalog. I’ll put it in with your club kit for this month. Any questions, let me know. Glenda